We are pleased to confirm that we are offering extra COVID Booster vaccination clinics following the Prime Minister’s recent announcement. I confirm all eligible patients will be contacted via a SMS text message or by telephone to arrange an appointment. I confirm we are not able to offer ‘walk in’ appointments. It is important that all patients who come to the surgery are aware of the following changes with regard to what to expect after you have your covid vaccination. Read the ‘Waiting after your COVID-19 Vaccination’ PDF.
If you have any problems booking your appointments via our website please don’t worry, we will be able to view that you have not made an appointment and we will contact you via your landline telephone number to organise this. Please do not contact the surgery to make a COVID-19 vaccination we will contact you.
The vaccination venue is Drayton Surgery, 8 Manor Farm Close, School Road, Drayton, Norwich NR8 6EE.
Car Parking is available at the surgery although this is limited. If it is possible to walk to the appointment please do.
Car parking has also kindly been made available at the following sites:
(Use bottom car park entrance nearest the surgery)
Preparing for your vaccination
- You must wear a face mask.
- Please come on time not early or late.
- Please come prepared to wait outside in the cold, rain or shine. There will be strict adherence to social distancing when queuing.
- Please wear a short sleeved t-shirt or blouse jab will be in the left arm (normally).
- If you are unwell (C19 symptoms) please contact the surgery to confirm that you will not be attending so that we may invite another patient. We will reschedule your appointment asap.
On arrival at Drayton Surgery
Please queue at the side entrance of the surgery (do not queue at the front of the surgery). A member of the Drayton Medical Practice team will be at the side door to check in your arrival and will let you know when you may enter the building for your vaccination.
All patients will enter through the side door, receive their vaccination and then exit via the front door.
To help you understand the vaccine, the NHS has made the following information available:
- COVID19: A Guide for Adults (PDF)
- COVID-19: A Guide for all women of childbearing age, those currently pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding (PDF)·
- COVID-19: A Guide for Healthcare Workers (PDF)
- COVID-19: A Guide for Social Care Workers (PDF)
- COVID-19: What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination (PDF)
- COVID-19: Waiting after your COVID-19 vaccination