Flu Clinic Dates & Times
We are pleased to confirm Flu Clinics dates as noted below:
- Sat 26 Sep 20 @ Drayton Surgery, Horsford Village Hall & St Faiths Centre (over 65 years)
- Sat 3 Oct 20 @ St Faiths Centre (under 65 years)
- Sat 17 Oct 20 @ Drayton Surgery, Horsford Village Hall & St Faiths Centre (over 65 years)
- Sat 24 Oct 20 @ Horsford Village Hall (under 65 years)
Please note the address for the various venues:
Manor Farm Close
Horsford Village Hall
165 Holt Road
St Faiths Centre
Horsham St Faiths
More dates will follow and we hope that we may be able to offer some late afternoon appointment times as well in the future.
This year because of the COVID-19 pandemic we will be running the clinics slightly differently to ensure that patient and staff safety is our priority and that social distancing guidelines can be adhered to.
You will be sent or contacted to make an appointment and therefore it is vital that we have your up to date contact details. You will also be able to book some appointments online too. Therefore if you have changed your telephone, mobile or email address please will you click here to change your personal details.
Please note the following when you attend your appointment:
- All flu clinics are by appointment only
- You must wear a face mask.
- Please come on time not early or late (there will be strict adherence to timings this year because of social distancing).
- Please come prepared to wait outside, rain or shine.
- This is a public flu clinic and the vaccination will be given with other patients in the hall or waiting room.
- Please wear a short sleeved t-shirt or blouse revealing your arms.
- If it is possible please walk to the flu clinic.
- You will be directed by signs where to go on arrival.
- If you are unwell (or COVID-19 symptoms) do not attend your appointment, contact the surgery to reschedule. If you are unwell on the day of your appointment please do not attend.
Patient eligible for the flu vaccine are those:
- Over 65 years of age
- Aged 18 to 64 years in clinical at risk groups (chronic disease)
- Pregnant women
- Who have close contact with immunocompromised individuals
- Health & social care staff
Patients aged 50 to 64 years
More information will follow when more guidance from NHS England is known with regard to vaccines supplies and then we will organise more flu clinics to accommodate this.
Children/young adults (under 18 years) eligible for the flu vaccine
- 6-23 months in clinical at risk groups will be vaccinated in the GP Practice. We will contact patients when vaccines delivery dates are confirmed.
- 2-3 years of age will be vaccinated in the GP practice. We will contact patients when vaccines delivery dates are confirmed.
- Primary aged children 4 to 10 years will be vaccinated at school
- Children in year 7 (secondary school) will be vaccinated at school
- 2-17 years in at risk group will be vaccinated in the GP Practice (we will contact patients when vaccines delivery dates are confirmed).