Drayton Surgery has been chosen as a nominated site to deliver the COVID-19 vaccinations. We will only receive limited amounts of vaccine per delivery and we have a strict criteria to following regarding the order we can vaccinate patients. The first phase priority groups poster (PDF) and the COVID-19 vaccination – why do I have to wait leaflet (PDF) explain the order in which we will be contacting patients.
We will contact you to invite you to attend your COVID vaccination.
This will be via a text message directing you to book an appointment via a link to our appointment booking website or we will contact you on your landline or home telephone number.
If you have any problems booking your appointments via our website please don’t worry, we will be able to view that you have not made an appointment and we will contact you via your landline telephone number to organise this. Please do NOT contact the surgery to make a COVID-19 vaccination we will contact you.
The vaccination venue is Drayton Surgery, 8 Manor Farm Close, School Road, Drayton, Norwich NR8 6EE.
Car Parking is available at the surgery although this is limited. If it is possible to walk to the appointment please do.
Car parking has also kindly been made available at the following sites
tlc centre Bob Carter Centre Stower Grange
Drayton Hall School Road School Road
Hall Lane Norwich Norwich
Drayton NR8 6DN NR8 6EF
(Use bottom car park entrance nearest the surgery)
Preparing for your vaccination
- You must wear a face mask.
- Please come on time not early or late.
- Please come prepared to wait outside in the cold, rain or shine. There will be strict adherence to social distancing when queuing.
- Please wear a short sleeved t-shirt or blouse jab will be in the left arm (normally).
- If you are unwell (C19 symptoms) please contact the surgery to confirm that you will not be attending so that we may invite another patient. We will reschedule your appointment asap.
On arrival at Drayton Surgery
Please queue at the side entrance of the surgery (do not queue at the front of the surgery). A member of the Drayton Medical Practice team will be at the side door to check in your arrival and will let you know when you may enter the building for your vaccination.
All patients will enter through the side door, receive their vaccination, and wait in the waiting room for approximately 15 minutes and then exit via the front door.
To help you understand the vaccine, the NHS has made the following information available:
- COVID19: A Guide for Adults (PDF)
- COVID-19: A Guide for all women of childbearing age, those currently pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding (PDF)
- COVID-19: A Guide for Healthcare Workers (PDF)
- COVID-19: A Guide for Social Care Workers (PDF)
- COVID-19: What to expect after your COVID-19 vaccination (PDF)